Whatever the nature or size of your business, your success with a new accounting solution depends entirely upon the skills, talent and commitment of the Microsoft Certified Partner that you choose to implement your new solution. Without the right Partner your business may never realize the full potential that a new ERP solution has to offer or attain the critical financial return that such a substantial investment demands. The Partner you choose truly can take control of your project, harness costs, in turn increasing productivity and efficiency long-term, or they could become your projects worst nightmare. Inflating your budget and wreaking severe havoc on your core business processes.
The right Microsoft Certified Partner will prove invaluable as your new ERP solution is implemented, but having your solution set up correctly in the first place is only half the battle. Your chosen consulting firm for implementation should do much more than integrate and optimize your solution. They should be responsible for training your teams and providing ongoing service and support in the long-term. How well your Partner functions will impact your business every minute of every day long after your new accounting software solution has been put into place.
As a leader within your organization you are responsible for your systems, your budget, and the ease of use for a new accounting system resulting in a seamless and successful implementation. By selecting the right Microsoft Certified Partner, you guarantee:
• Your business receives benefits from expert analysis and consultation regarding a new ERP Solution
• Your implementation is managed and completed by a team of specialized, seasoned professionals
• The capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP are tailored to your business’s unique needs.
• Your targeted Go Live date is met without costly downtime or delays
• Your implementation budget remains intact and you are not overcharged for parts of a solution, or services that you do not need
• Your disparate systems are managed, integrated, or streamlined accordingly
• Your important business data remains secure
• Each member of your team is comprehensively trained during and after implementation
• An ongoing relationship with a trusted support team is established and maintained long-term
When implemented correctly, Microsoft Dynamics GP is the premier accounting software solution for businesses of all sizes, across all industries. A top quality Certified Partner can ensure Microsoft Dynamics GP integrates all aspects of your business, from human resources to inventory management. Virtually every financial aspect of your operations can be managed by Microsoft Dynamics GP to the benefit of your business, and a quality Microsoft Certified Partner can help you develop and meet your goals.
Integrity Partners is the ideal choice for implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains) in the NY, NJ and Tri-State Areas. Since the company’s foundation in 2002, Integrity Partners has managed over 200 successful Microsoft ERP implementations. They possess the knowledge and experience that will enable your business to transition to Microsoft Dynamics GP easily and efficiently. They are experts at tailoring the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP to business’s unique needs.
The Integrity Partners team consists only of highly skilled, thoroughly trained, seasoned professionals. Other Partners may claim to offer a comparable level of service, but the Master Certified Consultants Integrity Partners has on staff guarantee world class quality. In addition, Integrity Partners continually strives to set new standards for customer care. When you contact Integrity Partners for support, you automatically access one of the highest ranking members of the company, from the owner to a consultant with no less than 9 years experience in the industry.